Stop the world

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
What is the proper term for someone with Dwarfism? If I was a sufferer I would rather be referred to as a midget than a Dwarf. As the OP stated….stop the world😳😳😳

stikflote

Site Supporter
FFS sake why cant no one say it like it ,its all bullshit in the real world no one cares

we have some faceless person saying you cant say this and cant say that getting paid loads money

and then have people running around changing the wording costing even more money
and all just a load rubbish

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
What is the proper term for someone with Dwarfism? If I was a sufferer I would rather be referred to as a midget than a Dwarf. As the OP stated….stop the world😳😳😳
Different conditions.
Dwarves tend to have normal sized heads and bodies but short stumpy arms and legs.
Midgets are proportionally small.
The swimmer Ellie Simmonds has dwarfism. She has a height of 4 feet.
The actor Billy Curtis who was one of the munchkins and played the part of Mordecai in "High Plains Drifter" was a midget. He was 4' 2".

tysontim

Site Supporter
Am I safe to go out driving in my small open top 1970’s British sports car as it’s an MG Midget!!
Don’t joke mate you might be forced to take the badges of it, they removed the dare I say it Golliwog from the Jam jar.😆😆

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Watching Boardwalk Empire (excellent) at the moment and at a St Patrick's Day party they have dwarves imitating leprechauns.

So un-pc its marvellous

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Tesco are doing the same with their midget gems .
And what about the Warves?
They are like Dwarves but smaller