Stop fishing for barbel in the heatwave

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Prolly a daft question....BUT:rolleyes:.....Wouldn't there be more mileage/beneficial to you to concentrate on a stretch of water/lake etc etc rather than flitting around here there and everywhere to build your knowledge/experience?:unsure:

Your general approach mate seems rather scatter gunned....:((y)
Let him be. You never know, he may meet a female angler who he could ‘ teach ‘. That’ll be his pocket money gone then 🤣 You never did tell me what you were ‘ teaching ‘ that young lady angler Mark 🤔. Types of squirrels was it pal ? 🐿🤣🤣

Robwooly

Sad to see some of the reports of barbel going belly up in this heat from various rivers, it don't matter where you are from it's not a good sight. A pat on the back should go to Zercalo for having the balls to start this thread, it's what forums should be about as it will have saved fishes lives, not everyone knows what appears to be obvious and it would have educated a few.

Ian67

I fished Grebe lake,a HDDA carp water after tea yeaterday,not a thinkjust got bit to bits by silvers whatever I put on the hair rig,no carp showing whatsoever🥴🥴🥴

CJROSCOW

Clint
Had a 5lb chub out monday night on my local stretch of river. Hardky fought and needed ages to recover. Wont be fishing again til we get some rain and flow mid week.