Stonze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky24

Rich
Anyone know what or how to obtain the stones like the pallatrax one's I am trying to make my own but can't get the right kind of stone, silly question I know but just thought I'd try.

Ricky

Astounded Coach

Hi Ricky,
I actually find that natural stonze are too light for any meaningful purpose.
If its the camo angle you are after have a look at the `Pebbles' from Anchor Tackle.
http://home.btconnect.com/anchortackle/ancpebbles.htm
They are actually proper leads but with totally irregular shapes and fantastic camouflage.
They can be obtained from :-
www.hookedangling.comjust click on the Order Anchor Tackle retail link.

Don

Dragon carp in Hucknall Nottm have a fair stock of "stonze" although as the "Coach" said they are a little light and not,by their very nature, very aerodynamic. I do however have a fair few which I use along with some home made jobs that require nothing more than araldite and aquarium grit which is glued to standard ledger weights. Dragon do a mail order service by the way.

There are also various powders available to alter the colour of leads into a variety of different colours including gravel they may be of interest to you.

Last edited:

Ricky24

Rich
Cheers guys, although I am looking for the stones that are used by pallatrax to make the stones.

Don

Dragon Carp do stock the "pallatrax" range mate.

mrhaze

all their stonez are factory made for them...they are not natural...they just look like they are.

like coach says, regular stones don't tend to carry the weight for the size you'd want.

Don

Originally posted by Ricky24

Oh okay Don Cheers mate, you know where they get the stonze from?

"Pallatrax" I imagine[:D] Youre bound to have a stockist in your area, anyway this link might help you out.http://www.pallatrax.co.uk/

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Unless you are in Liverpool then half a house brick seems to hold bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.