Stonfo Levapiombo

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
You should really try it....(y).....The improved presentation it offers can mean/be the difference between 3 or 4 ounce roach!:love::p:ROFLMAO:
Ah well I get the 4oz already so don’t want to down grade to a 3oz too often!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Levapiombo’s are great for small shot Zerkalo. Never needed them for large shot to be honest. Just don’t drop it in the water. They don’t float. 🙄🤣

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I always leave a gap with locking shot so the float collapses on the strike.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I try to be as equal as I can and I also leave a half inch gap for the float eye as well
Me too I've always gone with the same on either side if I can, although some floats just don't seem to let you do that. Also leave a little gap but probably not quite that much.

Prawn sandwich

Site Supporter
I struggle sometimes even with big shot to get them off the line on the bank, often just cutting the line at the end of a session and doing it at home, so I want one of these to help me get shot off the line. I want it mostly for removing big locking shot off the line. Are they any good and should I buy the small or large size for what I want? Cheers.
I have both sizes and they are invaluable

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Were we taught by the same bloke Mick? Or is it that we are just a couple of wrinklies who refuse to embrace the current trends.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Were we taught by the same bloke Mick? Or is it that we are just a couple of wrinklies who refuse to embrace the current trends.
It was just the way I was shown and its stuck with me

I also use some lead weights that fit a bb shot actually inside the weights, these attach to the wag with a bit of silicon rubber, they look like a proper bullet lead, cant remember the name or make of em, they were quite popular around 10 years ago