Stonfo Levapiombo

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I struggle sometimes even with big shot to get them off the line on the bank, often just cutting the line at the end of a session and doing it at home, so I want one of these to help me get shot off the line. I want it mostly for removing big locking shot off the line. Are they any good and should I buy the small or large size for what I want? Cheers.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
an absolutely essential tool in my box

great for those days when its cold and no matter how hard you try you cannot remove shot/stotz of any size with your thumbnails

one of my best ever purchases
Do they work with any size shot mate?

Total

Site Supporter
I struggle sometimes even with big shot to get them off the line on the bank, often just cutting the line at the end of a session and doing it at home, so I want one of these to help me get shot off the line. I want it mostly for removing big locking shot off the line. Are they any good and should I buy the small or large size for what I want? Cheers.
They do a job ('It does exactly what it says on the tin').....I'm sure they (Stonfo) only do them in one size though....:unsure:(y)

Last edited:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Well I had to google what that was and turns out I’ve got one! I just call it a shot getter offerer! Can’t say I use it that much but it does work reasonably well.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I'm using Anchor Rugby shot at the moment, like them as shot, but couldn't (be bothered to) get them off on the bank last time I used a big bulk of them with a Loafer float. Got some Olivettes for that but am thinking for when I fish the waggler. Have just ordered one of these out of curiosity. Only cheap so nothing lost if they don't work on big shot, as I can still use it for smaller shot.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Got olivettes up to 6g now. :LOL: Good tip on the tiny gap, didn't now that.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Last time I posted the pic someone told me the slits weren't lined up, is that even a thing? :LOL:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Last time I posted the pic someone told me the slits weren't lined up, is that even a thing? :LOL:
I do try make them sort of up line as just makes it look a bit more streamlined. Doubt it makes any major difference though although I've never had a bulk of more than 4 shot that I recall.

Total

Site Supporter
I do try make them sort of up line as just makes it look a bit more streamlined. Doubt it makes any major difference though although I've never had a bulk of more than 4 shot that I recall.
You should really try it....(y).....The improved presentation it offers can mean/be the difference between 3 or 4 ounce roach!:love::p:ROFLMAO: