Stoney and Friends - River Fish-in 27/9/03 - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris63

Stoney and Friends are organising a river fish-in on 27th September 2003 in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief. Our intention is to ideally make it a countrywide event, with it being the largest attended fish-in for charity ever.

All funds received for the event will go to Macmillan Cancer Relief.

To date, a number of stretches on rivers have been donated to this event, including the Dorset Stour, River Loddon, St Patricks Stream, River Severn, River Lea at Fishers Green, and the River Kennet.

Obviously, other than the Severn, the waters are all in the South.

The help we require is in obtaining other productive river stretches. If you run a stretch of river, are on a club committee, or know someone who may be able to help in this respect, can you contact me via pm, or email me at chrisi@gislimited.co.uk

What we are looking for is for stretches of river to be given up free for the day. Tickets will then be sold to fish the said stretch, with all proceeds going to Macmillan. All we will ask of the club/association/syndicate/owner giving up the stretch is that they bailiff it on the day. All administration, ticket issue, money collection etc will be handled by Stoney and Friends.

For any clubs looking for new members, this could be a great way for people to sample your waters.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help in our quest for waters.

Thanks

Chris
Stoneyandfriends

Catch ya soon

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Chris

I think your email address above is incorrect (there should not be an apostrophe).

Is this deliberate (to protect you from Spam programs), or a typo?

AlanP

chris63

Alan

well spotted, its a typo - address is chrisi@gislimited.co.uk

ta

chris

Catch ya soon

TINY

Tiny
Thats better Chris.Ive sent you a possibility for the Trent.

Andy.

chris63

We've had some positive responses so far, but would obviously like as many river stretches as possible. if anyone else out there can help, please contact me.

thanks

Chris
Stoneyandfriends

Catch ya soon

chris63

Just getting this back to the top in case anyone else can help!

Chris

Catch ya soon

Status
Not open for further replies.