Stoneleigh Show Sat/Sun 27th & 28th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Well looks like i'll have to pay (as normal)to go seeing as i did not win a free ticket

I'll be there on Saturday morning is anyone else going Sat am if so let me know and we can meet up.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Del-J

' Victor '
I usually go Malc, and even though they have jerked the prices up a bit this year [I think] I reckon I'll be there. I won't know for sure till Friday though.

Del.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I prefer going to Stoneliegh than the NEC for a simple reason.

Last year i asked the fella who owns WMAC how come he was cheaper than at the NEC & he told me the minimum prices are set at go-fishing but they are allowed to charge as little as they want at the yalex do's.

Met up with a real uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy git last year , now what was his name???? erm oh yeah thats it Malc B

Can't make it this year which is a mega shame but i'll just have to save up even more for next year
(i got carried away last year n spent the petrol money)

Alan
You've just been moderated

Del-J

' Victor '
quote:
I prefer going to Stoneliegh than the NEC for a simple reason.

Alan
You've just been moderated

I prefer it for a simple reason as well........it's better.

Del.

MALC

Totaly agree with you Trogg n Del the only reason i went to the NEC this year was to finalise which new GNOME STICK i was getting but then with Jue falling pregnant that was a wasted trip, other than meeting up with Wayne again.

As you say the other show's/sale's are better value as no limits are set on the stock, which is good as i've always got a long shopping list.

Also this year there is one at Ryton near Coventry on the 1st/2nd June and thats even cheaper entry as it's only 3 to get in so i'll be at that one as well.

Malc

Del-J

' Victor '
Malc, are you still going tomorrow and what time does it open

I must have been a good lad this week as I've just been given the green light to go.

Del.

MALC

Sorry to say Del that i can't go now due to an unexspected down turn in the financial state of things.

Not enougth spare cash in the end to justify the 10 entry so i'll have to wait till the June one in Cov, and suffer a day fishing tomorrow as it's cheaper.

Think the doors open at 9.30.

Malc

Status
Not open for further replies.