Stolen from Canons Ashby before the match,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genus9

A mate of Mine was due to fish a match at Canons Ashby at the weekend and dropped His rod holdall at the gate and went back up for His box and netbag,

He was gone a matter of minutes and when He got back to the gate His holdall was gone,

He thought it was His mates having a laugh and they'ed hid it in the bushes but they had'nt, some theiving scumbag had had it away,

Now, I know what some of You will think, Fancy leaving it, but the fact is it's a straight isolated road and and the gate is in full view all the time,

Some of His mates actually saw it as they walked past it to the lake,

Anyway, amongst the stuff in the bag was a almost new 16mtr Shimano Beastmaster with around 12 top kits so if anyone is offered one could You please contact Me so He can hopefully catch the ****er and give Him a slap,

He's not even gone through the insurance route, He's ordered a GXR2001 which will be with us today,

On a brighter note His mates managed to get together a few sections of pole and a couple of power kits that totalled 7mtrs and He came second in the match,

Larry

Lazarus
Bad luck that i hope the thieving scum bags get caught&get their just deserts.

Munzz

Why7 Mun?
Blimey, must have been someone targeting or waiting to strike because that road is quite! Will put the word round.

hulseylar

Sorry to hear about your mate & I know youve proberly thought of this but are there any cctv cameras covering this area? if so they might be on film.

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by hulseylar

Sorry to hear about your mate & I know youve proberly thought of this but are there any cctv cameras covering this area? if so they might be on film.
No cctv im sure its just a really quiet country road unless maybe the farm opposite have them

Status
Not open for further replies.