Stolen Fishing Tackle, Mansfield

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Taken from the back of a car, Bellamy estate, Mansfield, between 21:30-5:00 yesterday.....

1565122482422.png

Ben Wardy
11 hrs
The full list consists of 3 Harrison torrix, 3 5000BE’s with Weston spools, 3 Steve Neville mk3 alarms with receiver, an angling techniques bait boat pro cat mk2, 2 sets of matrix bobbins all 6 are green, 2 nash persuit nets with Camo wrapped handles and have got thinking anglers floats on them, a thinking anglers rucksack, with Reuben heaton scales, a Korda tacklesafe brimmed with all my terminal tackle, 6 matrix banksticks, matrix 3 rod adjustable buzz bars and aqua floatation sling, cygnet stage stands, please SHARE it Its taken me years to get all this gear I can’t loose it !!

Paulmlpss

They are scum for nicking it but at the same time it's daft leaving it in the car overnight. I hate just popping into a shop with my gear in the car. Sad world we live in.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I hope Borris thinks to set a few more police officers on up north. I feel we need more of a pressance up here. Even a few of those pretend bobbies would be nice. There just doesnt seem like any detterent whatsoever now. I hope the guy gets his gear back. It goes right through you when you hear of this sort of thing doesn't it ? Very sad.

Lachojski

You should be able to leave your stuff in your car but that ain’t the world we live in now.this is why my tackle never stays in my car.