sticky: bubbling ground bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
hi all mds. thanks for reading
i went fishing last weekend. anyway when i had set up my gear as you do. i started to fish i had no luck in the 1st few hours. there was another fisherman fishing away i had noticed that he was catching a few fish. so i went to see what bait he was using. he was using maggot just like me same colours. he was also using ground bait 2 which i wasnt. now when he had thrown in groundb8 there was alot of movemont around this float.so i said is that fish. he said no its what ive put in my groundbait. anybody got any ideas what this mix could be? would poping candy do this. its a kids 10pence sweet?[?]

poleroller2003
flagwave.gif chris the name fish the game

TINY

Tiny
Its more than likely crushed hemp or toasted crushed hemp.When it hits bottom,it starts to break down and will then float back up,causing a clouding effect in the water and also making a food column from bottom to surface.Its a good method on still water for Roach and skimmers if you want to take them on the drop with a waggler or pole.

Andy.

Chopper

In winter I mix peat with my groundbait, it has no feed content at all but fizzes like mad with tiny particles breaking away from the groundbait and up to the surface.

It is great when joker/chopped worm fishing for perch when mixed with black leam rather than groundbait.

Needs riddling off before using.

Hardly costs anything and your local garden centre will have loads of it.[;)]

Lee Saville - Colmic Team Ossett

Individual 2002 World Club Champion, Zagreb - Croatia.
Individual 2002 Angling Times North East Region Winter League Champion.
2001 Embassy Division 1 National Team Champions.

www.colmic.com

TINY

Tiny
If you mix a majority of groundbaits fairly dry,most of them will bubble and come back to the top

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.