Stick Floats with a Crown Symbol on Them

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
just going to order off Total Fishing but not having used them is this an ok company , advice appreciated thanks.
Not a problem with Total Fishing. I've ordered from them several times without a hitch.

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
the very one and only a living legend
I used to sneak around Upton Warrens little nooks and crannies trying to trick the carp, even fishing the stock pool, then one day I watched Johnny bagging up off the sailing platforms near the cafe, a lifeless feature to fish on.
Years later I spoke to a few river anglers and it appeared that Mr Johnny Sherwood was something of a legend regarding river fishing, if only I spoke to him more then.

floatfisher

Site Supporter
I still have and use a set of original Ultra Lignum sticks and a few Benny Ashurst and Ivan Marks sticks as well. They have served me very well over many years on the river.

david white

Site Supporter
I'd imagine a few of the older floats are collectable now?

I’m of the opinion that ALL floats are collectible they certainly seem to accumulate in my fishing tackle anyway !!

( and I sold a bucket load for a pittance a while back too ...... )

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
@Rick123 The John Dean Sticks are going for about £2 a float on eBay.
I don't know about the rest. I won't be selling the Billy Makin and John Dean Floats.
@carphauler I've never used Canal Greys but looking forward to putting them into service.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
will be sorting through a collection of sticks, wire sticks, toppers, avons, quills etc later on in the week

lots of allerton, dean, warren, ultra, gardener etc etc

if i can get the camera to work i will post on the for sale section