Start saving Zerkalo

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
j

Jeez,ya whinging git,i could understand it if you were a 5ft skinny weakling but you a big strapping lad
And yes i can hear you both
And good evening to the pair of you,hope all is well in your respective neck of the woods :upthumb:
Breed em strong down Mosborough way. 👍

Total

Site Supporter
j

Jeez,ya whinging git,i could understand it if you were a 5ft skinny weakling but you a big strapping lad
And yes i can hear you both
And good evening to the pair of you,hope all is well in your respective neck of the woods :upthumb:
Wotcha Steve, Trust you're well mate....;):hello:

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with the hook box, it’s a great piece of kit when you have glued the movable pins in place
Nigh on fifty quid retail and the moveable pins have to be glued in place, not good enough and I have had that conversation with Guru, a solution is being developed apparently.

baggy

Mark Saunders
Nigh on fifty quid retail and the moveable pins have to be glued in place, not good enough and I have had that conversation with Guru, a solution is being developed apparently.
That is true, but it works for me with slight modification

The Landlord

Site Supporter
You all healed up now Landlord ? 👍
Not fully mate. It's healed up but there's hard scar tissue all down my finger. Can't bend it & haven't got much strength in the left hand. It's really hard doing simple stuff like pulling two sections of pole apart. Cheers for asking though.

Deejay8

Site Supporter
The actual bag is about the same size as the Bait Bag, which is £65. I reckon a £120 with all the hook and feeder boxes.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
What with deep water thread and Peter mentioning you needed saving (how i read it first first), though a mishap had ensued, gladly not mate.

And leave the dead cow weights on the feeders so another box not needed for them as well. Like your style Zerk the tub serving two purposes once on the bank.
Tip on those too, attach in advance, where they have become a bit battered on the gravel/rocks and the weighting no longer visible, then weigh them (feeder and the cow lead) and scratch on the side of the cow lead the combined weight, as the side doesn't take so much of a battering as the base.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
In the shops now....

Steve Ringer Fishing

1f680.png 1f64c_1f3fb.png INCOMING FOR THE WEEKEND! 1f64c_1f3fb.png 1f680.png The BRAND NEW Fusion Feederbox System is in tackle shops now! 1f389.png Here's a rundown and some images to feast your eyes on! 1f440.png 1f447_1f3fc.png
1f4a5.png FUSION FEEDERBOX SYSTEM 1f4a5.png Designed to hold THREE Feederboxes, the latest addition to the luggage range is perfect for the keen feeder angler! 1f44c_1f3fc.png There are additional storage areas under the base flap and top flap, handy for all kinds of smaller items! 1f4aa_1f3fc.png The side pocket has plenty of room for essentials such as Rig Cases and Rig Boxes too 1f3a3.png This latest item features the new detachable strap as well as the standard padded carry handle. Alongside all the Guru Fusion Luggage, extra durable materials and a smart carbon-effect have been used throughout! 1f525.png A few of our Guru gang are already using the bag for a few other things too - it makes the perfect 'travelling light' system for pleasure anglers! 1f60e.png

Dimensions:
Height 25cm
Width 43cm
Depth 26cm
RRP: £69.99

Screenshot 2021-03-13 210041.jpg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
In the shops now....

Steve Ringer Fishing

1f680.png 1f64c_1f3fb.png INCOMING FOR THE WEEKEND! 1f64c_1f3fb.png 1f680.png The BRAND NEW Fusion Feederbox System is in tackle shops now! 1f389.png Here's a rundown and some images to feast your eyes on! 1f440.png 1f447_1f3fc.png
1f4a5.png FUSION FEEDERBOX SYSTEM 1f4a5.png Designed to hold THREE Feederboxes, the latest addition to the luggage range is perfect for the keen feeder angler! 1f44c_1f3fc.png There are additional storage areas under the base flap and top flap, handy for all kinds of smaller items! 1f4aa_1f3fc.png The side pocket has plenty of room for essentials such as Rig Cases and Rig Boxes too 1f3a3.png This latest item features the new detachable strap as well as the standard padded carry handle. Alongside all the Guru Fusion Luggage, extra durable materials and a smart carbon-effect have been used throughout! 1f525.png A few of our Guru gang are already using the bag for a few other things too - it makes the perfect 'travelling light' system for pleasure anglers! 1f60e.png

Dimensions:
Height 25cm
Width 43cm
Depth 26cm

See, what did I say ? £49.99. RPP of £69.99 will be nearer £59.99 mid June. What do I win ? 🤣🤣

Total

Site Supporter
In the shops now....

Steve Ringer Fishing

Dimensions:
Height 25cm
Width 43cm
Depth 26cm

^^ I'll need two of them systems! :love::ROFLMAO:.....Three boxes......Amateurs! :love::smoke::ROFLMAO: