Start saving Zerkalo

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I got myself a small Dinsmores pole roller today. Most days, I'm only fishing topkit plus 2 or 3. Also - some of the pegs on our club waters are set down inside a "bunker" so you have a high bank behind you. This roller will fold right down & sit on top of the high bank. It'll also fit in my carryall. Roller & roost bag with the big roller, can now stay at home unless I'm fishing a match. Lightens the load & all that!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I got myself a small Dinsmores pole roller today. Most days, I'm only fishing topkit plus 2 or 3. Also - some of the pegs on our club waters are set down inside a "bunker" so you have a high bank behind you. This roller will fold right down & sit on top of the high bank. It'll also fit in my carryall. Roller & roost bag with the big roller, can now stay at home unless I'm fishing a match. Lightens the load & all that!
You all healed up now Landlord ? 👍

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Guru have a bag to carry tackle for all disciplines in , it will take 2 hours to get it all to the peg, take the size of that new hookbox for instance 😂😂😂
You could use it as a side tray too 😉, only kidding guys 👦 😁😁😁😁

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Miles off, you've three feeder boxes for starters, plus £60's worth of EVA bag, unless the feeder boxes come separately