start as you mean to go on....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Banned from FB again for another 30 days....i suppose i should be happy they didn't just delete my account like they threatened to.

All i did was post an innocent photo in a Tory supporters group saying that after the amount of people he has made suffer or killed the only honour he deserves is beheading but by a disabled veteran instead of her Maj.

ids.jpg

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Do ya get the feeling certain mods who is so far up their own Arse dont like ya mate ? sometimes no matter what ya post it will upset em :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh by the way Happy new year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
In all seriousness Facebook should become sulk book because i hear nowt but bad reports, maybe because people like Trogg have got a sense of humour and thats not allowed. I hear my mates who use it saying they been banned for near on nowt, yer best without it mate.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Problem is though mate one persons sense of humour is not the same as another's and once the dislike has been formed.....

Look how many times the accusation of troll is used on here just because A takes a dislike to B.
It matters not that C,D,E,F etc have no problem with B as in A's eyes they are the way they perceive.

As Total says "just words on a page" and by people most will never get to meet.
People are far too serious these days and unable to see what is intended humour or not.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Wise Owl , just what the feherkin hell are you playing at...stop messing around videoing stuff.... that weir is screaming out for a lure to be chucked across it a few times!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Sorry mate but it’s private members only, but. if you ever made the journey up here I would get ya on ??know what I mean ?

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl .....I thought you might head there mate. :)......Looked good on a previous video of yours.....Take no notice of our Alan, he's only missing his Facebook...:oops:;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Banned from FB again for another 30 days....i suppose i should be happy they didn't just delete my account like they threatened to.

All i did was post an innocent photo in a Tory supporters group saying that after the amount of people he has made suffer or killed the only honour he deserves is beheading but by a disabled veteran instead of her Maj.

ids.jpg

:roflmao:

I told you where you should have put your X

@Stu

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl .....Thank you for that. ;).....To be fair both swims look decent....(y).....Tight lines pal and be careful on them bloody banks.(y)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I suppose i could use the excuse all the Tory voters used "I couldn't vote for Labour because"...... i couldn't vote for the Tories because Johnson isn't British.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
To be fair, I don't think it's a very good picture of Tony Bliar.

He doesn't need beheading, he needs torturing slowly, if he starts to die get the best doctors in to bring him back...and then start again with the torture!

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I suppose i could use the excuse all the Tory voters used "I couldn't vote for Labour because"...... i couldn't vote for the Tories because Johnson isn't British.
Why isn't he British, his parents are British and were in America as his father was studying at Columbia University.

You cannot be surprised at being banned by facebook, you know what you post can be offensive but you still do it.