stanwick

parcan31

Born again md'er
Hi lads would anybody be interested having another fish in at stanwick in augaust but this time on swan lake as i think would suit more anglers....please put your names down if you are interested and i can get the ball rolling

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by parcan31

Hi lads would anybody be interested having another fish in at stanwick in augaust but this time on swan lake as i think would suit more anglers....please put your names down if you are interested and i can get the ball rolling
looking at 20 pegs

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
I'm away on my holidays most of August mate otherwise i would have jumped at the chance[;)]

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by Godber

I'm away on my holidays most of August mate otherwise i would have jumped at the chance[;)]

could make it early september mate as ithink alot will be away in augaust

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
weekend in august id be fine but cant do anymore midweeks as ive got to save what hols i have left,me stymie and sidewinder are all in france 4th sept for a week sat to sat.

Larry

Lazarus
Would have to later part of august got holidays &another fishing outing the 1st 2 weeks of August
&be a weekend say Thursday/Fri to Monday.

parcan31

Born again md'er
great Larry looks like end weekend of august or 1st weekend in september but will wait to see if we get some more ideas .

Larry

Lazarus

great Larry looks like end weekend of august or 1st weekend in september but will wait to see if we get some more ideas .
Suit me down to the ground my mate turn up on the Thursday give me chance to get everything ready for fishing fish rest of Thurs then Fri Sat Sun go home Monday about 12- 00 noon how much will that cost my mate.

parcan31

Born again md'er
Originally posted by Larry

Suit me down to the ground my mate turn up on the Thursday give me chance to get everything ready for fishing fish rest of Thurs then Fri Sat Sun go home Monday about 12- 00 noon how much will that cost my mate.
if we do the 2 nights as before larry mate it will be 15 each person any extra 24 hours will be another 15.00...i can have the whole lake again for 300 for 48 hours..

Larry

Lazarus

Originally posted by Larry

if we do the 2 nights as before larry mate it will be 15 each person any extra 24 hours will be another 15.00...i can have the whole lake again for 300 for 48 hours..

that fine by have to remember to bring my extra med's this time .30.00 for 3 nights fishing great that is.