Stansthirdboy

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
So sorry to hear such sad news James. Thoughts are with your family at this time.

RIP Graham

Whisker

Site Supporter
Rest easy fella, very sad to hear this. Thoughts and condolences to the whole family.

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
Really sad news.
Please accept my condolences and best wishes to you and your family.
RIP mate

drw

Site Supporter
RIP Graham
James sincerest condolences to you and your family,

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I am so, so sorry. I gave your dad my phone numbers to call me if he needed help. I have his number in my phones so I would recognise the number and take the call.

I am now thinking that I should have been calling him. I might have been able to make a difference.

Sorry.

nejohn

Site Supporter
I really can't put into words how sad this is my condolences with all your family
We will miss his posts and contributions to the forum they were always well thought out and balanced. I obviously never met him but he did sound like one of lifes nice guys

feldri

Site Supporter
So sorry to hear about your dad. Had a few pm's with him last year and was waiting for him to get back to me. Please give my condolences to all family and friends. R.I.P.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Really really sad news I remember commenting on his posts. Depest condolences.

RIP Graham.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Totally stunned to read this. Condolences to you James and all of your family. Graham will be missed by the MD family RIP chip.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Words won't take away the sadness of you and the family, but i will send you my deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences.

I liked your dad, i was talking to him about dioramas a while ago and told him i'd love to do an angling orientated one, he gave me some good advice and offered me a discount on any models etc he could get me, i changed my mind in the end..... i'm beginning to regret that now.

R.I.P Graham, you'll be missed mate.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
I remember reading some of his last posts saying how hard it was to keep the shop open, but he was going to try. I’m sorry that he felt that there was no other way out. It must have been very hard for you to come on here and post your message. You’re brother will get loads of advice from everyone on here, as others have said. I never met him, but he sounded like a very decent hard working man, that had fallen on tough times through no fault of his own. RIP Graham.