Staffordshire

Zerkalo

Where abouts in Staffs mate? It's a huge county. I'm just on the border of South Staffs near Stourbridge and generally fish either the Severn, or Bells Mill or Furnace Mill fisheries over winter. Always up for a day out.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
That's the problem with Staffs, the fish are too polite and obliging. Move to Yorkshire where the fish are hard, and the fishing even harder. :headbang: :ROFLMAO:

Zerkalo

I missed out when I lived in Sheffield as was not fishing at the time.

Having just checked Staffordshire is not actually that big, just seems it as I now live right at the bottom in the lower leg that sticks out while it also covers Tamworth, Stoke, Burton on Trent in the North. Sometimes I have jobs booked in with a letting agent in Measham, Leics that are for the Staffs area and so you can be looking at an hour + journey depending on whereabouts. When I've had jobs in Stoke it has taken me 3 hours to get there when there's an accident on the motorway.

Zerkalo

Bit of a journey from me but always up for fishing at the venues I mention, if not hope you find someone on here. There used to be a moderator called @Trogg who I believe is based in Stafford but he doesn't seem to post these days.