Stabbings in Manchester

GeoffW

Site Supporter
My wife had planned to go into Manchester this morning but trains cancelled due to flooding!
Daughter went but soon headed back home
Market St locked down

nejohn

Site Supporter
I took a detour through Manchester yesterday to avoid horrendous congestion on the M6 due to an accident....only to find even more chaos....it ended up being a very long drive back to South Wales

me

why had he got a back face and a white leg? Seems they have covered the terrorism link again and blamed it on he had metal health issues.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
why had he got a back face and a white leg? Seems they have covered the terrorism link again and blamed it on he had metal health issues.

To be honest mate it looks to me like he's wearing a hoodie or possibly he's one of those "brave soldiers of Islam" that is to scared to become a martyr so he's wearing a balaclava to hide his cowardly face.

They keep saying it wasn't political/religious but is down to mental health....ok, so if the guy is a nutcase (which most of them are to be honest) and he decides to scream Alies snackbar and attack someone how do they decide whether it's a religious or mental health issue?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
They dont Trogg they let him go because being a threat to us aint their Priority, it proves that with the lack of Proper checks on the ones who come here and the wanting and letting the ones who have supported and fought for isis Back.

GeoffW

Site Supporter
They dont Trogg they let him go because being a threat to us aint their Priority, it proves that with the lack of Proper checks on the ones who come here and the wanting and letting the ones who have supported and fought for isis Back.
Has the identity of this assailant been released yet?

me

Im NOT saying all those who claim mental problems are fake as i have some good friends who are X forces and are total messed up with PTSD, but a lot of people are seeing it nowadays as a get off the hook card as was/ is the race card when they do some thing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: