Spurs, Oh Dear

davylad

Site Supporter
What a plonker Pepe, I mean if you're going to do that make sure you get a good contact. It might make it hard for Leeds though, as I reckon they would have won comfortably against 11, Arsenal will probably park the bus now if they're good enough to.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Anyone know what Jose was trying to achieve by saying that Spurs (his team) are a pony in a horse race?
Only thing i could think of was it was some sort of reverse motivator or is it a foundation stone for requesting some money for the January sales, although thoroughbreds are difficult to come by at that time of year.

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Anyone know what Jose was trying to achieve by saying that Spurs (his team) are a pony in a horse race?
Only thing i could think of was it was some sort of reverse motivator or is it a foundation stone for requesting some money for the January sales, although thoroughbreds are difficult to come by at that time of year.
Just Jose keeping himself in the news & trying to take the pressure off Spurs and put it onto others e.g Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool & Utd