Spurs, Oh Dear

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
1-6
You are my Solskjaer, My Ole Solskjaer, You make me happy, When skies are grey......... :LOL: :beer-toast1:

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Not had a lot to celebrate as a Spurs fan but by God, that was bloody brilliant :LOL:
And go on the Leeds and any other team that plays good Football.
I think money has spoilt the game but very refreshing to see what the likes of Leeds and Wolves are producing.
Put a cap on Fees & Wages I say and make a level playing field again as in the AFL in Australia .........

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
Martial & Lamela should have been both sent off but I knew this Utd side is gutless for the fight before this.
Brighton were all over them before in their last match.
Serious problems at Utd........

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That 3rd of wet shams was a Rocket (y) Bale couldnt Bail em out and still looks like a chimp.

H T B

Site Supporter
After we beat Man Ciry 5-2, it will be interesting to hear Rodri and Peps view about today’s game

davylad

Site Supporter
Just watching the Leeds v Arsenal game, what the ell has happened to Arsenal. They are absolutely terrible at the minute, Leeds far superior, I know it's the result that counts but never seen them so bad.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
There is only one team they want to beat now they can't touch Spurs and that was us the other week. We are the new Arsenal and Arsenal are the same old Arsenal. Fancy Leeds watching this so far. Probably 1-0.