Spliff

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Now me and my Crew are off on our Jolly boys outing to Amsterdam next month and a few go for the Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, you can openly smoke it in pubs and Public and there seems to be no or should i say less bother, my personal view is why can the spliff heads have somewhere to enjoy their night out in say Leeds ? i know the hows the stuff gonna be sold and Taxed argument is to be sorted but we got a controlled Red light district so .....

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Even though I not a stoner any more I been a few times with mates who are and their red light district has to be seen to be believed,some of the " ladies"?? :unsure: are stunning

Blanks

Site Supporter
Don't know why anyone would go to amsterdam if it wasn't for the weed, except maybe for the red light district.

sly

Site Supporter
Strangely enough,I been told the same thing ??

sly

Site Supporter
Don't know why anyone would go to amsterdam if it wasn't for the weed, except maybe for the red light district.
For the architecture,some of it is amazing

Blanks

Site Supporter
I'm off to the dam for a few days dear, just for the er architechture.

sly

Site Supporter
If you are going to take the pee out of the answer why ask the question?

Wise Owl

Account Locked

Just a mass Booze up paid for by the builders I work for mate, nice touch getting us all together for a shin dig after working with each other all year ?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
if you were going for the beer, you picked the wrong dam

rotterdam is far cheaper than amsterdam and if you wanted the best place Den haage is right up there

you aint gonna get owt good girl wise for 50 euros, same sorta tramp as your get on a leeds street for a £20 rub off, if you fancy a turn with owt nice your gonna exchange far more than 50 euro for thier services

and the fallacy that it is legal to smoke whilst walking down the street in holland is just that, a fantasy, you may possess the weed or solids whilst doing so, but as the tourists over the last few years have abused the privilidge, the dutch plod will quite happily bang you up overnight iffin you cause any form of offence including being out of your tree

you may smoke in the designated selling points, but its not legal, its tolerated inside the shops,

Blanks

Site Supporter
Just go and enjoy yourself paying or not, it's just everyone I know that goes, go for trying out the flavours round the coffeee shops and bars and having a bit of titilation round the red light area because you can't do that here.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
When we went we had some white widow in one shop and it just blew our heads off for the rest of the day. Ended up walking around desperate for a few beers for the rest of the day. Went to Rembrandt museum. Then bed by 9 apart from one matey who snuck off to the red light district. Speaking of spliff though, I'm not much of a smoker but someone came up to me when I was fishing the other day and gave me a massive bud in return for some tobacco which lasted me about a week. So just go buy an eighth then have some fun lol.