The X Files gave me hope to Believe
The Truth Is Out There.

G

Thanks for that Sammy, :))

catch me if u can
Andy,

martin.

Account Locked
ive just realised ived fished against a lot of the top anglers of the world met just as many took photos for people with them got no end of autographed videos & pictures
for people mostly sammy.
but have never thought about getting one for me

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Martin/Sammy

Thanks for that, and thanks to Bob Nudd as well, who was very pleasant and made every effort to accomodate the people who wanted autographs and/or photos.

AlanP

martin.

Account Locked
alan
you can have origional when you come up after pike on wed

tight lines.
martin.

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Thanks Martin, I'll have to confirm Wednesday next week if that's ok. The wife's car packed up today (lots of greenn and yellow fluid coming out of the engine) [:(]. The local garage reckons it might possibly be the headgasket gone (leading to a probable 4 figure bill [:(!]). He's going to have a look at it tomorrow.

Somehow, that means that I need to organise alternative transport if we haven't got it back next week while she uses my car [?][?].

That's women's logic for you I suppose LOL.

[To be fair she has got to take/collect the kids from school. Although a 5 mile walk twice a day would make them all feel healthier I'm sure].

Seriously if we are still down to 1 car next week I will have to cancel Wednesday I'm afraid, I'll let you know Martin.

AlanP

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
forgot to ask you could i have a day after them sturgeon near you when the rivers close
if you cant make it wed then come as soon as you can youll be welcome

tight lines.
martin.

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Sturgeon day - No problem, weekends are generally more convenient for me if that's possible.

AlanP

martin.

Account Locked
thats ok with me anyway got to get ready for darts & 3 card tonight so probably wont be in til about 2 am

tight lines.
martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.