'Spare a thought'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
This weekend, John ESOX and I are going to Wraysbury, for the Macmillan Charity Pike fish-in of Stoneys.
Would all curse club members offer a small prayer for John, as a whole week-ends fishing with me is surely above the call of bravery!

Wish us luck lol (We'll probably need it!}
scared_mouse_e0.gif

Have a Great Weekend

Cya

Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

MALC

Hope you have a good crack at the fish-in Trev n John.

One thing you will need though John is the Garlic and Crucifix to ward away they evil spirit of
ghost.gif THE ZIPPY CURSE

Have fun

Malc

ghost.gif ZIPPY CURSE CLUB MEMBER 001

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
LOL

To late Malc

I've just spoken with John & the curse has already started

They are about an hour away from the place at the moment due to the amount of traffic on the M6 & then the M42.

oh & there was a funny noise coming over the phone while i was talking to them

Alan
You've just been moderated

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Yes the curse has struck. Just before we met I had a run, as his car pulled alongside mine I was playing it. I landed a 5/6lb pike as the introductions were made. Trev later has 2 fish looses 1. After 2 more trips together where we both blanked. We go for a weekends fishing. After his bait had been in the water for a few mins a 15lb 10 oz pike is the result. ME I B****Y WELL BLANKED AGAIN. 2 more days fishing, not even a dropped run. May be apennance is required from me to appease the gods. It may be a that a session sent D********G will do the trick. Or does anyone know the answer to this the only thing I would refuse to do is to sacrifice a virgin. (I will leave this to individual imaginations as to better use of virgins). John

chill out go fishing

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Forgot to add to add at the raffle Trevs tickets result in a carryall. The tickets he got for Geoff result in a prize for him. Guess what I won?? Only one guess per person allowed and sorry no prizes for the first correct reply. John

chill out go fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.