spanish penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith74

THFC
Anybody seen this???? it was in the u19 championships against Italy.The kid runs up to the ball as if to take the penalty right footed but sort of stabs the ballwith his left. Flies into the net sending the goalie the wrong way. Pure genius.been trying to put alink up but cant do it[:(]

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
Superb stuff, I wonder how many are gonna copy it at the start of the new season and not pull it off looking like a complete donkey[:D]

RUDDLES

cant wait for some superstar to make a right tw@t of themselves trying that ..

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by RUDDLES

yep and give me more ammo to pick on the overpaid prima donnas for [}:)]

crowder

Originally posted by Trogg

What does it matter how much they get paid? They put 100 times more money into the tax system than the majority of people so what difference does it make?

zenith20

Originally posted by crowder

What does it matter how much they get paid? They put 100 times more money into the tax system than the majority of people so what difference does it make?

I think Trogg is thinking a long the lines of the Emergency Services should be paid more than anyone. That would be my guess.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
the emergency services, nurses, cancer carers, armed forces and a multitude of other truly talented people

Oh and crowder......... its no secret 93% of the players have their wages paid into banks abroad so they don't pay as much tax as you think

flotador

makes no difference whichever Country/bank they choose to pay their earnings into mate.
If they are in the country for more than 90 days, they are resident for tax purposes.
they are taxed on money "earnt" in Britain. At British rates.
(notice the "Earnt"!!)[:)]

crowder

the emergency services, nurses, cancer carers, armed forces and a multitude of other truly talented people

Oh and crowder......... its no secret 93% of the players have their wages paid into banks abroad so they don't pay as much tax as you think

They know the job's they are getting into and know the rates of pay etc! Besides, what state would this country be in economically if we chose to pay larger wages to the above?

The money that footballers earn is all down to TV rights, sponsorship deals and money the club makes through gate receipts etc. So the majority of people who moan about them are actually financing them by watching them on Sky or at the ground! That is like complaining that a rival shop is putting you out of business and then going and buying something from it!

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)]crowder mate footballer don't earn their money as they produce absolutley nothing, they are nothing more than an overpaid waste of space.
Afraid I'm Firmley in Troggs camp on this one , Money would bemore productive and better spent on the emergency services and the carer's and care system.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
lol well i am more than happy to say i don't watch football, i won't even have a sports channel on my Tv unless its motors TV for the racing or a free channel thats showing Rugby

One of the main reasons players get paid stupid amounts of money is down to the "supporters" who are willing to pay out ridiculous prices for replica gear with their favourite footballing "hero's" name on it..................sod that i have yet to find a sports person who'sname is worth paying a stupid price for.

Floatador......... they can still claim back a lot of taxes on stuff when its paid into accounts abroad due to loopholes in the law

crowder

Trogg,

For the past 3 years the England team have donated every bit of money they get playing for their country to Charity.

David Beckham, and " overpaid primadonna" has done more work for charity than most people. in fact, on an interview with Jonothan Ross he was stating how his next thing to raise money for was helping the families of wounded and killed soldiers. He is an ambassedeur for Unicef and has raised millions for charities all round the world. Thats just one person! These people work very very hard throughout their younger years to become professional footballers, they train every day to a massive extent.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
oh and crowder, if you want to start talking about econnomics i firmly believe that any and all students who go on to college and university should pay their own way and shouldn't have any form of help from the tax payers

crowder

What does that have to do with Football? Or anything for that matter?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by crowder

Trogg,

For the past 3 years the England team have donated every bit of money they get playing for their country to Charity.

David Beckham, and " overpaid primadonna" has done more work for charity than most people. in fact, on an interview with Jonothan Ross he was stating how his next thing to raise money for was helping the families of wounded and killed soldiers. He is an ambassedeur for Unicef and has raised millions for charities all round the world. Thats just one person! These people work very very hard throughout their younger years to become professional footballers, they train every day to a massive extent.

The money paid to charity was any amount over their "normal" wage and was tax free IF they paid it to a charity

Beckham has only started raising money for charity because "brandbackham" was sussed as the money making scheme it is

Victoria was caught on camera in the states saying how she earnt her money and had every right to it, why should she give any to the street orphans..........the same kids she was asking everybody else to donate "as little" as 5 per month to............ sorry but 5 a month of my money is better spent on my own kids

crowder

What does it matter why he has raised it for charity? You bang on about helping the armed forces, yet i bet he has raised more money for them than you?????

sounds like unless someone works 60 hours a week of manual labour you won't respect them and call them overpaid or a primadonna or whatever! Bitter if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.