Southern Intersite Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebs

Is there any talk of a Southern Inter-site challenge? I've already offered myself as a cheerleader for the Northern one, but my RA,RA skirt may not fit any more and my pom-poms are a bit ragged, so are we going to have on down here[?][?][?]

DJ.gif

matttttt

I've heard that there will be 1 4 the north 1 4 the midlands and 1 4 the South on dates to be arranged in the coming weeks

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yep that right.

The Midlands one will be around June/July and the Southern one around September/August

The Northern one is scheduled for Saturday 5th April, and teams have been selected - can't you get a bigger skirt beebs [:D] ?

Dave
Datafile2.asp

G

Dave is that the match at Woodlands mate ??????

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:The Northern one is scheduled for Saturday 5th April, and teams have been selected - can't you get a bigger skirt beebs ?

Yep toma

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Beebs

quote:can't you get a bigger skirt beebs [:D] ?

Dave - I'll see what I can do!!!! Not too sure about managing the high kicks any more. I did my knee in a while back and I could end up flat on my 'arris doing the dying fly in the mud. Not exactly a good advert for the site - a fat Welsh bloke flayling around in the dirt in some bird's cheerleader outfit!!!!![:D][:D][:D]

DJ.gif

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Dave, please try and not make the midlands match the weekends 22nd or 29th of june cos i will be in canada! please please please dont make it those dates cos i want to stuff TF! LOL

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay gingert [;)]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.