southampton/hampshire warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty198111

for all of you living in this area

please be careful

the other day my daughter had a letter sent home from school about 2 men in a black car following a girl

and ive just heard that a young lad has been taken from harefield. another lad saw it all happen he said it was a black car/van, there were 2 men

they then tried to grab him but a passer by helped him to get away

please be careful peeps and keep your kids close by

the f*****g b******s should die a slow painful death

give a moments hought to the parents of the child that has been taken and prey he comes home safe

mat

zenith20

I don't live down that way but even I appreciate your warning. People who do live down there make sure you do what he's explained.

Jimbo1982

L.U.H.G
Originally posted by matty198111

please be careful

the other day my daughter had a letter sent home from school about 2 men in a black car following a girl

and ive just heard that a young lad has been taken from harefield. another lad saw it all happen he said it was a black car/van, there were 2 men

give a moments hought to the parents of the child that has been taken and prey he comes home safe

mat

Has he been taken? You say later on "a passerby helped him get away"?

matty198111

Originally posted by Jimbo1982

Originally posted by matty198111

please be careful

mat

Has he been taken? You say later on "a passerby helped him get away"?

no they took the first lad and tried to take the second but a passer by helped and the second got away

such a shame the first couldnt

im a little worried as i have alot of friends with kids in harefield as its only about half a mile from my house

just hope they find them

JohnJacko

Have a look at this: http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8168047.Police_dismiss_rumours_of_child_abduction/

Status
Not open for further replies.