SOUTH CERNEY FESTIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk

Site Supporter
South Cerney angling festival
I went to the annual disabled angling festival today, at South cerney. This match is held on three separate lakes. Ham Lake which I had the pleasure of fishing, and which the winner on the day came off, with a weight of 20Ibs 2ozs What a reporter I took the winners Photo, and forgot to ask him his name. But maybe he will tell us, as he will be looking at this report.

Datafile.jpg

Congratulations by the way.
Have any of you fought Tench going up to 6Ibs, and fought to keep them out of the weed, well this guy can do it with only One arm, I watched him and to say I was impressed is an understatement.

And in second place, no not me but my Travelling companion for the day, Dave Townsend with 19Ibs 12ozs on wick 2 lake. He had a new Kidney just after Xmas, and it must have come from a good angler, because he keeps catching fish ever since.

There was lots of prices, a huge raffle, and some great food, I would just like to thank everybody who was involved in making the day so enjoyable.

There were two very good looking BDAA members there today, a one Gary Rodreguez, and Mark Bowell, both from Oxford, this will probably be the only time they get their names in print, Hi guys see you Thursday at Woodlands view. Mark bought me a drink, You will be able to show people this when people say your tight Mark.

MALC

Dirk at least your fishing is slightly better than your reporting

But at least the picture is a good one.

Well done to the unknown winner.

Dirk,
Does this mean that Dave's now after your
as well

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi John, I'm glad you found maggotdrowners, once again congratulations on your win.
If you fancy some good matches in the future? have a look on the BDAA website, for forthcoming events, I run some of the matches by the way.
next match Stockton Reservoir Sept 5th
DIRK

Edited by - dirk on 11 July 2002 10:31:39 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.