Sound bar

stikflote

Site Supporter
Hi we have just bought a sound bar for TV its got no HDMI Cable but has a RCA Cable or we can use it on bluetooth

will the blue tooth want to connect with our phones or the PC which all have bluetooth

i cant get at back of TV to plug RCA cable in ,but just had a look i can get the RCA cable in if slightly move TV
which has got one black and one red jack plug but Tv looks like a light blue and a yellow female connections

can any one tell me which plug goes where
thankyou

Last edited:

tee.bee

Site Supporter
i just use a hdmi cable and the bluetooth just connects to sub woofer

tee.bee

Site Supporter
i think you might be best get one but make sure it goes in the correct hdmi socket because it will only work in a certain one

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
Mine came with optical cable option or hdmi, says online that optical cable is a better connection, but I didn't find this, so ended up using the HDMI which was perfect.

Chervil

Site Supporter
It will only connect to your TV's Bluetooth, if your TV has Bluetooth. If it does have it, when the soundbar searches it should show your TV amongst the other Bluetooth devices and you just connect to it. I think that makes some sort of sense.

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
One of the problems i had setting up my soundbox was the sound box switching it self of/standby after 15 minutes, after a lot of searching online got it sorted, had to set the volume of the sat receiver box up to max volume and operate volume from TV controls or the sound box controls, common fault with a panasonic tv and panasonic soundbox,
Was happening when I tried to watch something with volume low, sound box thought tv was idle so would shut down.

Pain in the neck that Panasonic don't have a function to disable the standby mode in the soundbox.