sorry if this upsets you, but i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

icon_smile_shock.gificon_smile_shock.gif.
Well then you lot here is what i have been doing, due to my big mouth, the birthday prezzie for the missus

Datafile.jpg

This is the aftermath of moving the radiator, some new flooring, and a bit of mess.

Datafile.jpg

This is a pic of the door i had to stooth out, all ready for plastering.
Datafile.jpg

Now i need to get the electrics sorted out, notice the walls have been scraped, and the cieling, all ready to decorate, if i am suffering then you lot are going to suffer with me

icon_smile_evil.gificon_smile_evil.gificon_smile_evil.gificon_smile_evil.gificon_smile_evil.gif

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
THATS IT !! YOU'RE BANNED icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Now where's my Delete button

It's a good job my missus can't see this icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

G

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH dear me i forgot to tell you all what else i have done, when i done the radiator last night i turned the water off at the mains, and i BROKE, yes BROKE the stoptap, so we have a leak from the stop tap, the water board are coming out tomorrow to fix it
icon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_blush.gif. that did not go down well with the missusicon_smile_blackeye.gificon_smile_blackeye.gificon_smile_blackeye.gif.
Had enuff of the decorations carry on just sitting here chilling out with a couple of tinnies, all i can say is roll on the 26th July

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Edited by - toma on 18 July 2002 8:53:23 PM

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Andy looks as though you need a hand mate!

Edited by - teepee on 18 July 2002 9:24:25 PM

n/a4

deleted
Andy
you been watching too much steve & norm in "this old house" on discovery home & leisure havn't you?
Why can't you buy her normal birthday presents like black and decker drills and sanders and the like.
A 40 piece socket set bring tears of grattitude you know, toasters and irons are also perfect presents.
you could also have bought her that special piece of tackle you always wanted, then she could lend it to you when you went fishing

steve

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Andy,
It'll be worth it in the end mate

You can go from this.......

and this...................

To this....................

Belive me ,it's worth it in the end.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

G

Peter now i feel better mate thanks a lot,
Steve i tried to get her some power tools or new fishing tackle, but it was a firm no,
TeePee, i felt a righr drip when i bust the stop tap mate.
Dave , pleeeease, owwwwww cummon say your kidding that i am banned.
Does that mean your mod is banned for showing the decorating.Sorry Andy,This was the result of a flood during Spring Bank Holiday,and the Insurance company paid for it

And you scouse my mate i asked you not to tell anybody that my mrs was doing the work.
Back to the grind tonite got the plasterer coming

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Edited by - peter on 19 July 2002 07:27:13 AM

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
Great kitchen job Peter, take care Toma
we did a conversion on ours and after all
the hard work and coins of the realm spent
the food was still bad! LOLicon_smile_evil.gif

Mick

Go Maggotdrowning in 1066 Country

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
This post is disgusting!

Not only are you talking about a taboo subject, youi're even showing PICTURES!

Kindly leave the forum!

I'm going fishing!

Trev AKA (disgusted of Chesterfield!)

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Geesh at least you've got floors in your houses lol,

When we started this one I could stand in the footings and look up and out of the roof icon_smile_shock.gif
There was no floor in part of the kitchen, no ceiling, no floor above, part of the ceiling missing in the bedroom above that and tiles missing from the roof icon_smile_big.gif
The front bay was heading into the garden with gaps either side that resembled Archer's Slits. Part of a chimney was in the garden, the guttering was swinging at the side of the house, the rest didn't exist as such, the heating, water, and electrical supplies were all shot, the interior doors were ripped off, windows broken, general muck and cwap and oh - wet rot in the bathroom and toilet to the point where the floors were unsafe to walk on ..... and we bought it icon_smile_big.gif

..... and you wonder why I don't like decorating, lol

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.