sonubaits soft hooker pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastic

The Method Man
Ive bought 4mm fishmeal and 4mm F1 soft hooker pellets. Ive been using these for a couple of weeks and only caught 1 skimmer on the fishmeal variety. Im using a 18 hook and sometimes a 16, 1 pellet on the hook. Ive tried it with the feeder by using sonubaits F1 groundbait and putting about 5 pellets in the feeder. Now with me not catching much on these my confidence is getting knocked with these am i doing something wrong here. Im not fishing on a commercial but 2 lakes that have carp, tench rudd and roach in ( caught the skimmer in a small comercial and that was it lol ). I was thinking would the canal be better or are these just suitable for the commercials. The guy in the fish shop said that all fish loved fishmeal and the other fish shop said the F1's and groundbait are is best sellers latley and everyone was going mad buying them.

So what do you think im doing wrong here or am i just the worst fisherman about and have redifined the word pleasure fisherman lol.

fish finder

callum
i fish them on the pole and catch every time and i dont mean at commercials. i dont know whats going wrong there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.