Sonubaits Pro Expanders (Mushy)

Dazfish12

Having trouble with your pro expander pellets . I do them like Andy Finley put ice cubes in a flask top u with cold water. I did some yesterday 3 hours before match . Put some into a tub the 4mm where fine but the 6mm were going mushy , after a time in water and I could not hook them . What am I doing wrong any help would be appreciated . Thanks Darren

buygoodtackle

My reply from the other pro-expander thread...
I make mine up in one of the small boxes from the poundshop that lock shut (air-tight), I put just enough water to cover them then seal and leave in fridge overnight. That is the only water they see - I just take a few out at a time on my sidetray and find if you return to fridge they will last for about 7-10days no problem.

davej1981

My reply from the other pro-expander thread...
I make mine up in one of the small boxes from the poundshop that lock shut (air-tight), I put just enough water to cover them then seal and leave in fridge overnight. That is the only water they see - I just take a few out at a time on my sidetray and find if you return to fridge they will last for about 7-10days no problem.
I done a second batch like this and they seemed much better than the andy findley way

carphauler

Be wary putting ice cubes straight in to a glass flask, I had one blow up in my face preparing cold drinks for the summer.