Sonubaits MD Festival 2015 - Lindholme Lakes

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
No Juzzy's juice this yr lads....

Get on the 'Blackjacks' Nathan and Mavis have the recipe for W******d Wednesday [:0][;)]

Col [:C][:C][:C]

JimmyAky

Lol bentini not long to go now. Gonna go buy Danes fishing gear off him today. He event need it anymore

JimmyAky

Lol bentini not long to go now. Gonna go buy Danes fishing gear off him today. He doesn't need it anymore

big stoo

hello
i know what you mean nath, i was sat next to a right boring type on the 5th day last year, all he did was catch fish on my sweetcorn ... :)

bentini1uk

Right, what time are we allowed in lodges? And what's everyone doing Sunday? Pleasure fishing or getting micked or both? And what times everyone turning up?

Can you tell I'm a bit excited? Haha

JimmyAky

Im arriving Friday with pauln. Not so sure if there is a rover this year? I'll be fishing the open sat and Sunday. Then party at naths. Im been practicing a lot recently for this festival.

Drinking that is lol. Tex will of been bagging all week I bet. Just finally pulled my gear out the shed, it isn't a pretty sight. Need to make rigs and hook lengths. See use all soon

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Mark do you want me to look after you apartment for you ?
I'd have said flat, but wasn't sure its the same thing in London.

Pmsl Pauln
[:D][:D][:D]

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter

bagger J

Dream Team
hahahaa.... im fishing the open Saturday, but going home as its my bday do with the family, then coming back sunday lunchtime with a crate of cold ones!!!!!!!

silly socks

I'll not be there while late Sunday lads I've got a league match in S****horpe. I'm sure you'll be easy to find I'll just listen for Nelly spueing the shandy pant Peterborough pansy!!!! But like they say all good things come to those who wait haha

Big Stoo bring plenty of corn my best mate haha oh and a joke book ya boring chuf never heard a murmer out of thee last year hahahaha