Sonubaits MD Festival 2015 - Lindholme Lakes

big stoo

hello
i'm excited, busy few days fishing, i'm running a charity match on the saturday, then a clubbie on sunday, then the festival, i get one day off and back to another clubbie on sunday, no rest for the wicked :)

Rambo

Please check your accommodation on page 1 of this thread as there has been the odd change. A full list will be given to Lindholme to help with booking in. Please note that your accommodation is booked from Sunday PM until Friday AM, a total of 5 nights. You will need to check out Friday morning before the match

Last edited:

bagger J

Dream Team
The log cabin is where the party is at!!!!! The hot tub and birds will be arriving Monday evening along with 5 crates of carona!!!!!!

nelly500

Makes a change from skittle bombs and see how long we can do wheelies in Tex's wheel chair!!!!!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Festa

aka worker1
Gutted [:C][:C][:C][:C]

Hope it micks down everyday and blows a gale and you all blank !!

Don't really hope you all have a cracking time and catch loads of vermin F1's

Oh and don't worry Mavis has got the blackjack recipe [:D] so don't let the team down on w*****d wednesday [:0]

Col

Texpert

Tex
You better get your big FAT A**E on Octobers Match or il be ginning for you [:D][:D][:D] cheers mate, F1 are only vermin to those who cannot catch em [:T]

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Dont worry col I have ordered a blow up worker1 so nathan can have a drinking partner.
We may even let it fish if there is room

silly socks

The blow up doll will have more personality than Colin anyhow hahaha. Gutted ya not coming mucka I'll miss my drinking partner, I'll have to find another victim to bore while five in morning haha!!!

Ps Mavis won't be up for the job he's a shandy pants