Sonu pro expanders

davej1981

Hi prepared some pro expanders yo use to today but ended up not going. Hoping to go Wednesday can i leave them soaking or will I need to chuck them

Total

Site Supporter
Freeze them with a bit of the water in your container taken off to allow for water expansion....They will be fine...Often do this for two or three times before replacing with a new batch...(y)

Or if no freezer, replace the water you prepared them in with new cold tap water......

mimississ

Site Supporter
I usually put em in a small plastic bag and squeeze all air out,, tie in a knot and put in fridge,,,,, works OK for me and have kept them for about 5 days or so,,,

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Hi prepared some pro expanders yo use to today but ended up not going. Hoping to go Wednesday can i leave them soaking or will I need to chuck them
Id keep them but for free offerings ,then make up some more for the day

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Was thinking this just as I hit the post button!
They would be ok but i find they go a bit to soft ,i like them a little firmer on the hook but you could also smash them up and try as a paste .

buygoodtackle

I make mine up in one of the small boxes from the poundshop that lock shut (air-tight), I put just enough water to cover them then seal and leave in fridge overnight. That is the only water they see - I just take a few out at a time on my sidetray and find if you return to fridge they will last for about 7-10days no problem.