Sonu Fibre Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillm

Has anyone used this yet? I think it looks very good. Take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_rIebp1IUA&feature=related

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-igsGDjtDI&feature=player_embedded

If anyone has can you tell me what you think of it and if it works/worked.

CLOMP

yes mate I tested this paste, last friday saturday and sunday, with very poor results, it did not stay on the hook any better then my own brew of paste, once I had got the carp going in my swim I alternated between fiber paste and my own paste, friday I caught one carp on the fiber, 14 on my own paste, Saturday was poor all round, Sunday I caught 1 carp on fiber paste and 13 on my own paste, for the price of the fiber paste I can make 5 times as much of my own brew, I even tried just using the fibre paste for two hours,, nothing,,,, within minutes of using my own,,, a carp, it may work well on your waters so give it a try and let us know how you got on, rgds ANT.

Frontdrag

Turdbrain
Originally posted by CLOMP

yes mate I tested this paste, last friday saturday and sunday, with very poor results, it did not stay on the hook any better then my own brew of paste, once I had got the carp going in my swim I alternated between fiber paste and my own paste, friday I caught one carp on the fiber, 14 on my own paste, Saturday was poor all round, Sunday I caught 1 carp on fiber paste and 13 on my own paste, for the price of the fiber paste I can make 5 times as much of my own brew, I even tried just using the fibre paste for two hours,, nothing,,,, within minutes of using my own,,, a carp, it may work well on your waters so give it a try and let us know how you got on, rgds ANT.
Yep me too i found it very poor the consistancy was rubbish caught nothing on it went back to my usual and caught straight away

CLOMP

Originally posted by ukrottie

Whats in your paste ;)

nothing special, in this case its just ground up monster crab pellets and rain water, but I always take some of the powder with me in case it goes a bit soft, if it goes a bit dry add a bit of pool water. I use what ever pellets are knocking about, somtimes if I have done a batch of hemp I use some of that water to mix the power. but I do have over 20 recipes fo my pastes[;)]

batman

I have been having a bit of a play with the fiber paste, 1st outing I had 1 skimmer on the lead. Tried it on a pellet waggler no joy on that but catched on the regular pellet. Not had anything else on it yet, to get it to stay on the hook use a size 10. Few more ideas to try yet with it before I give up with it.
See how it goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.