Sometimes

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Nah mate with Proper cooked Tatties in Lard, fresh Bread and a slice of Corned beef sauce is off the menu.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Where i was brought up was fondly called Corned Beef Island, that and Meatball and chip sarnies i could easily live on.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
That reminds me im working For some Gays after xmas o_O
It's a shame some words have a different meaning now, queer,poufe,faggot,gay, all quite normal years ago, I even remember a make of chocolate/candy which was used to lose weight, they were called "AYDS", a very unfortunate name to use in late 70's, early 80's, I wonder what happened to them ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It's a shame some words have a different meaning now, queer,poufe,faggot,gay, all quite normal years ago, I even remember a make of chocolate/candy which was used to lose weight, they were called "AYDS", a very unfortunate name to use in late 70's, early 80's, I wonder what happened to them ?

Mate my Aunty Steven could make me Blush, and our Gert reckons ive no shame whatsoever.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I'm having pork belly rashers, home made wedges and baked beans (Branston). I'd like faggots, but not brave enough to ask if they have them in the shop.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I'm having curry. Had family round earlier so already filled up on party food like cheese and pineapple sticks, mini sausages, sausage rolls, samosas, and cake.