something new and good value

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

hey has anyone seen the new improved instant fisherman rod its a rod and reel in one its brilliant its advertised on one of the programs on sky its a rod and reel in one and it all folds up into a small box like shape and is great for going abroad and all types of fishing anyone else seen it.it is great.

:)Fishing Mad:)

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
If its the same as one I saw a few years ago it was about 1.5 metres long and it looked cheap and nasty. That is an understatement lol.
What happens if and when the reel breaks the whole lot will have to be binned.
It would be far better and may be cheaper to look for a tele rod and a cheap reel

chill out go fishing

fishing_mad

ive got one and they have been updated there ok for hiking in the lakes clip it on your belt and if you see a lake or puddle you can fish it here look on the web site.
http://www.telsell.com/shopping.asp?UID=02121616364319&CNT=GB&LAN=ENG&MN=PR2630

:)Fishing Mad:)

Simon R

Site Supporter
When I clicked on that link I realised I'd seen the advert when they were trying to sell em - it was one of them American 'advertorials' that last about 30 minutes.

IMO 100% American rubbish, as John said you'd be much off with a cheap telescopic rod and reel.

Tight Lines

Simon

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi FM

I hate to tell you this BUT askari are doing the instant fishermen in a case complete with lures etc for 13.

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
You beat me to it Alan I saw the same thing today. I ended up roflmao at the picture of it.

chill out go fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.