Some Things Are Better Than Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
I spent this past weekend not fishing but having fun anyway. Rare but it does happen. Son Sean who is now 30 finally decided it was time to get married. Wonderful gal who comes equiped with a 10 y/o daughter.

Wedding was at a beach near Orlando, FL and the reception was at Sean & Renee's house in Orlando. They had their timing a little messed up and have been living together for a couple of years, bought a house together nearly a year ago, and are now married. Seems like we did things in a different order when I was a youngster but I certainly won't complain about a schedule that works for them.

A shot from the wedding - live shot from the ceremony. I think they were having way more fun getting married than I remember having myself.

Datafile.jpg

And a shot of some of the wedding party walking to the site just to give you a feel for the area.

Datafile.jpg

We took a short break from the reception to get a shot of all the Vail clan that had managed to assemble for the occasion. On my right a son & lady who have been together 7 years now and have made wedding plans 4 times I know of but haven't actually done the deed yet (maybe one of these days icon_smile.gif). On my left the happy couple and on their left a daughter with her hubby behind. Front in the bathing suit is Renee's daughter (my newest grand daughter I guess) holding a cousin and standing next to another.

Datafile.jpg

And there was me (above) having fun but wishing I didn't have to go home the next day because there is some seriously excellent fishing in that area. Maybe next trip. icon_smile_big.gif

Newt Vail

MALC

Wish your Son and his new wife all the best for the future Newt from all in the Doyle Household.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Please pass on our good wishes to please Newt John

chill out go fishing

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Congratulations to the happy couple!!!!!!!!!

by the way Newt.........Nice T-shirt.

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Newt,
Really Great stuff!
And I recognise Jans favourite little boy in the front there.
A day to treasure and we wish them and all your large and happy family, all the very best!

Trev and Elaine.
PS Its our wedding anmniversary today! (oops sorry, yesterday 29th)

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
newt send him our best mate icon_smile.gif

Must've been an important clan meeting cos you even got the hillbilly beard trimmed for the occasion icon_smile_big.gif

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

n/a2

deleted
Congratulations to the happy couple. I wish them a long and happy married life.

Hillbilly.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Thanks folks. It was quite an occasion and I really wish the rest of my brood could have made the trip. Then we'd have really had a crowd. :D

I do have to say it was one of the few weddings/receptions where the guests seemed to actually have a good time. Those things are usually pretty deadly but this one was fun.

One thing that helped was the pool (out of sight but under the large screen you can see behind me). Gave a good place to put the kids. When the bride & groom took off for parts unknown the party was still going strong and since Sean had two sisters & their hubbys staying at the house, he didn't have to worry about the place or leaving their kid for a couple of days.

Newt Vail

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Newt and convey our best wishes to the happy couple,

I guess the wedding cake is in the post icon_smile_wink.gif

Regards, Dave

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Newt, All the best to the Happy Couple and the rest of the clan from the teepee clan.

teepee.

Status
Not open for further replies.