Some people are never satisified!

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Anyone who dropkicks a fish back into the water is not an angler,,,, carp or otherwise !

My assumption is that Ip1886 was making a tongue in cheek comment also.
I mean dropkicking a fish back into the water at the best of times doesn't seem feasible, But during the night?

lp1886

Site Supporter
My assumption is that Ip1886 was making a tongue in cheek comment also.
I mean dropkicking a fish back into the water at the best of times doesn't seem feasible, But during the night?
I kid you not mate. That’s what happens when 3 lads get tanked up on the bank...anything for a laugh. All got banned for life.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
I kid you not mate. That’s what happens when 3 lads get tanked up on the bank...anything for a laugh. All got banned for life.

I genuinely thought you were being sarcastic. I get Carp Anglers getting frustrated by what you've mentioned during all hours the night and getting a bit too heavy handed while being eager wanting to get their rods back in the water but kicking fish back into the water? Dropkicking especially for a 'laugh'? Shocking behaviour mate. Glad they got banned for life, Hopefully word got round to other fisheries also.

lp1886

Site Supporter
I genuinely thought you were being sarcastic. I get Carp Anglers getting frustrated by what you've mentioned during all hours the night and getting a bit too heavy handed while being eager wanting to get their rods back in the water but kicking fish back into the water? Dropkicking especially for a 'laugh'? Shocking behaviour mate. Glad they got banned for life, Hopefully word got round to other fisheries also.
One lad even let it slip that he didn’t like handling them due to the slime, so he used to hold the braided hooklength and jerk it so the fish dropped off!! Absolutely brain dead some folks.

danny_glover09

Site Supporter
Doesn't look very dark for middle of night. I know people retain fish but I wouldn't be comfortable retaining a specimen like that for any length of time. It's a proper bin lid

Deejay8

Site Supporter
It's not the bream's fault they caught it. Either find a way to avoid hooking them, or go to another water.

Marker50

Site Supporter
Like my 50 ish that was ready for calender shot with models.
And escaped .long story not a good morning

Marker50

Site Supporter
Well.
Not sure if mentioned before.
Near spanish border for a 4 week sesion with wife.
A guy pops round in afternoon and says if i get a big one tonite.
Keep in sling as ime doing a calender shoot
with girls holding fish.
"What are they wearing i ask "
Nowt much he says.
So on a mission .best rigs took out in boat.
All 4.
Wife laffin at my efforts.
Mid of night a 25 ish bit later one about 50
Both in slings relax .bring on the girls.
In morn gess which escaped ??
Guy and stunners turned up quick picture with 25 ish one then gone.
Guys across lake think italian had a wopper loads of pictures.
Wife laffin head off.