Some dirty Rat .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All,

Earlier today I went into the garage to find maize scattered on the floor. Okay, so the place is a bit of a mess at the moment, but I knew that it wasn't me who had spilt it. Furthermore a couple of bags of pellets had developed holes.icon_smile_shock.gif So I donned my Inspector Morse hat and followed the trail, lo and behold it ended at a stack of sand bags in the corner, there was even a bag of pellets there as well. So what do you do? Armed with my trusty shovel I started to move the bags to find a bl##dy big hole in one and the Swarzeneger of the rat world, staring at me!! Needless to say I missed with the shovel and it became a race to see who got out of the garage first. (I was first, the rat a close second LOL)

Moral of the story is.......

Dave icon_smile_blush.gif

Tim

Hi Dave,

Moral of the story is...... keep all pellets in a tin icon_smile_tongue.gif

Time to go back in with the shovel and tidy up lol

Tim

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,
If you want i'll send my three cats up to you for a holiday,that should sort it out,trouble is you wouldn't have any wildlife left within a mile radius icon_smile_big.gif
Failing that i prefer a cricket bat to a shovel,should come naturaly to a yorkshire lad,especialy after winning the county championship for the first time in 30 years.
Cheers
Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Peter, Tim and All,

You'd have laft yourselves silly if you had seen my antics last night. Having been given the ultimatum by the missus "Your not going fishing at the weekend until you've cleaned the garage out!" I made a major decision in life, and took my most treasured - but I might need that someday - stores down to the tip, put some poison down and went for a couple of pints with Stu icon_smile_dead.gif

On my return, I went into the garage armed with a broom to see if any of the bait had been touched. Hearing a noise, I moved some tackle to find the rat hiding between some containers. A frantic chase followed with the rat trying everything to get away ending up with me chasing it down the street (I don't know if the neighbours saw me icon_smile_blush.gif). Needless to say I missed it but will it come back??

Dave 1, Rat 1 on the 100m Yorkshire sprint

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave

Do what i've done mate & cut a hole in the bottom of the door.

then turn your "tackle store" (whatsa garage?) into a kennel for two slightly psychotic staffies icon_smile_big.gif

(being from stafford i had to have staffies didn't i)?icon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_approve.gif

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just an update,

It looks like the rat has either run off or died somewhere as I haven't seen it since and there has been no sign of it either.

quote: into a kennel for two slightly psychotic staffies

Just got one dog then Alan
quote: being from stafford
lol

Bestest regards mate icon_smile_big.gifFAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.