Sod Star Wars! Today is pie Tuesday.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Luvverlly, get the {real} custard on!
She will have the vanilla pods out in due course. I love real custard.

Today has turned out wonderful, the missus made 6 huge Cornish pasties this morning and she asked if I would take 2 to her parents, which is a 3 hour round trip. I delivered the pasties and father in law had got me 2 large Melton pork pies from the English market in Cork. When I got home the missus had 20 oz rib eye with mushrooms waiting for me. Then to cap it all she produced the Apple pie. I am one happy Drowner😃😃😃

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Not a patch on Neil of the Nene’s apple pie though Dave. He’s got a proper pastry cutter and everything. C’mon Neil. Dig a photo out of your posh apple pie mate. I think even Chefster was impressed. 👍🤣

Pompous git

Site Supporter
She will have the vanilla pods out in due course. I love real custard.

Today has turned out wonderful, the missus made 6 huge Cornish pasties this morning and she asked if I would take 2 to her parents, which is a 3 hour round trip. I delivered the pasties and father in law had got me 2 large Melton pork pies from the English market in Cork. When I got home the missus had 20 oz rib eye with mushrooms waiting for me. Then to cap it all she produced the Apple pie. I am one happy Drowner😃😃😃
That Dave my son is a cracking story, happy days:)

Tristar

Site Supporter
I wish Mrs Tristar can cook a pie like that, she's used to dishing out expensive microwave "dishes" with fancy names. At home if I can't smell burning I know we are on salad. Today we had chicken, peppers, noodles, satay sauce and spices I'm not sure about.........it was a pot noodle! I was asked earlier "tea or coffee" I replied "I give up....what is it"? Looking forward to Sunday as she's boiling a roast.

edit.. I really hope she isn't a closet fisherman and comes on here, if so I just want to say it was nice being on here and met a lot of great people :p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It certainly looks the part, but what are the brown sprinkly bits on the top of it?

If Cinamon, that's me out as I don't like the stuff

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
It certainly looks the part, but what are the brown sprinkly bits on the top of it?

If Cinamon, that's me out as I don't like the stuff
Sorry Dave, I will just have to eat it myself. I will tell her, no Cinnamon next time.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Pie day is March 14th...

For those of you who haven't worked it out:

Pie = PI = 3.14 = March 14th

But I will let you consume Pies on other occasions, you know, for... reasons.