So who's had some rain?

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Drizzle/rain/drizzle all day here a mile north of Penzance. Knocked my Bass fishing on the head this evening. I don't mind the rain but I don't fancy clambering over wet rocks at my age.

davylad

Site Supporter
At last, had some proper rain that will do the world of good to the gardens and lakes etc. Once again the River Humber proved to be something of a weather splitter, as it was lashing down for a couple of hours across tea time on the south bank, yet it was dry on the north bank, until it eventually moved across.

ae111sr

Site Supporter
In Cardiff it rained most of yesterday morning, nice gentle stuff. Wet windows when I got up this morning so some rain during the night at some time. Dry today until 6 this evening when it started again, gentle again at first but now it's raining more heavily but no thunder, lightning nor storms:) Hoping to get out with the rod on Thursday:cool:

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Was meant to rain last night but never did, my ashtray in the garden bone dry in the morning. Has threatened to rain here in Kinver all day today but only amounted to drizzle, but expecting it to come down heavier tonight. My dad told me he was in Shard End, Birmingham at my nan's house and it rained heavy for a bit today.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Been raining here since about 8pm..and it's still tipping it down. being as the club lakes are spring fed, they'll be glad of it.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Been told by my cousin that the A14 is flooded, Worksop in deep water, Retford no better and North Leverton is up to car bonnets , where she works, Chevron/ TMS yard in Retford is unusable.

tysontim

Site Supporter
Absolutely hammered it down in March this afternoon,we had to sit in the car for a good fifteen minutes before the wife could take a strimmer in for repair,she still got a bit damp though.
Only way you will get her damp now mate.

tysontim

Site Supporter
Drizzle/rain/drizzle all day here a mile north of Penzance. Knocked my Bass fishing on the head this evening. I don't mind the rain but I don't fancy clambering over wet rocks at my age.
You would clamber over a wet women no doubt. 😆😆😆

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Been peeing down here in Nuneaton since about 8pm
Forecast for rain all night.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Typically, the opposite up here. Three dry days in a row, first time since the Jubilee weekend.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It rained last night and drizzle now. Good job we're working indoors this week :D

Chervil

Site Supporter
It was meant to rain over night, but didn't. Hopefully we will get some today, we really need it.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
We've had light rain overnight, probably around a centimetre looking in the bucket outside. Not enough for the gardens and parks but at least it should soak in rather than causing excess water on roads.

gingert76

Cebu, Philippines
pishing down here for hours now and thunderstorm for last 3 hrs which is fun as the missus hates it and was proper loud earlier lol

Sportsman

We had a thunderstorm with monsoon style rain that started at 9pm And finished around 5am.
Blue skies again now

nejohn

Site Supporter
We had some rain overnight but looking at the garden pond levels it could not have been much, now we are back to typical south east wales weather.....damp !.....no matter what the season

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dry here now but overcast. Enough rain last night to give the garden a wet but badly need some more and it doesn't look as if it will be forthcoming.