So, what's the verdict?

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Brilliant forum, informative, friendly banter, people who you have never met are like mates, and i think if you did meet it would be the same. Keep up the the good work, and well done to Dave and everyone else who has been involved.

John Step

Site Supporter
Its quite good. I notice its only site supporters who have responded so far. Anyone else going to stick their head over the parapet.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think I've few surprises up my sleeve yet ;)

Dchambo

New to the site so can’t say anything about the old one, but yes I think it’s great and everybody is friendly ?

Total

Site Supporter
Looking forward to the addition of the possible webcam and chat on the virtual matches from our Dave. Our software is bloody amazing, soooo adaptable....

bryan white

Site Supporter
The old site had a much simpler layout, you could at a glance see latest comments on each forum page
a little more complicated to use now but nothing to serious.
i don’t know why the similar thread box is being used, seems to be taking up space for no particular reason, it’s listing threads that contained the word ‘verdict’ at the momen..sorry, can’t see the need for that part, search box already covers anything listed .
to be fair,I’m still getting the hang of the site, too much to look at in one place at times, so not always sure where to head next

im sure that hard work goes on in the background to keep the site running though..so, ya very muchly

Last edited:

Total

Site Supporter

Bet you've got a few amusing stories to tell in your job Mick....Geezer next door is a fireman based over at Blackheath.....Has amused me with a few of his when we've had chats with him in the past....:giggle:

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Even if l hated the new layout l'd still come on it....... better rephrase that..... I'd still log onto it. I have this debt l owe Dave and feel duty bound to support him in all he does.
Dave, l am so sorry you, on my advice, drove 200 miles to go pike fishing. I honestly and truly thought there were pike in Hartleton........ Great site this, love the new format......... Sir. ?