So-Simple RTG micros

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Just another quick little review, this time it’s the ready prepared micro pellets . Pre dampened and preserved , can be used straight out of the bag , onto a hybrid or method feeder, they are perfect every time..can be fed in small balls through a kinder pot, or sprinkled in loose ..As they enter the water they release a trail of scent and colour..Available in all the same flavours as the rest of the range,great for mixing 50-50 with the groundbaits for feeder/big potting .They’re brilliant if you struggle , doing your own micros,or just want bait to grab and go.All available direct from So-Simple Baits.Co B6CA926A-8B19-4A93-92BB-89484660B59C.jpeg

Last edited:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Just another quick little review, this time it’s the ready prepared micro pellets . Pre dampened and preserved , can be used straight out of the bag , onto a hybrid or method feeder, they are perfect every time..can be fed in small balls through a kinder pot, or sprinkled in loose ..As they enter the water they release a trail of scent and colour..Available in all the same flavours as the rest of the range,great for mixing 50-50 with the groundbaits for feeder/big potting .They’re brilliant if you struggle , doing your own micros,or just want bait to grab and go.All available direct from So-Simple Baits.Co B6CA926A-8B19-4A93-92BB-89484660B59C.jpeg
Had my £50 mixture delivered today ,including the dampened micros ,all looks very good a smells very nice

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I think we all got deliveries from them today mate 😂😂be good when we can go and use them 👍
I may go this weekend, just for a waggle of pole on Scarborough mere , its close but hard fishing . I need to just get out .

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Brilliant things those RTGs. One less thing to faff around preparing before a match. I’ve decanted them into an EVA bait tub and they’ve still been as good, and “ready to go” weeks later. Can’t wait to get out and lash a few more bags in 👍🏼🎣

Richarduk

Thanks for the heads-up Chefster. Do you happen to know how long will they last once the bag is opened?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Aire tackle is my nearest shop that supplies these but, sadly just a tad too far for me at the moment. Another week or two when restrictions loosen a bit I’m going to try them. They look amazing. Good enough to eat. I hope not really as I’ve troffed enough luncheon meat in my time while waiting for a bite. 🙄🤣🤣

tonyh24

Site Supporter
If you order direct is there a delivery charge ? and if so how much ?
Thanks