So-Simple RTG Hookers and Boosters

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I’ve only used Janners once on a match at Stafford Moor, I drew peg 9 on tanners but the carp weren’t there on the day. After 3 hours I changed my short line into a micro/janner line. I walked the silvers pool with 32lb of skimmers, tench, crucians and carrasio. It was amazing, which is why I now flavour my expanders with the red go nuts
I like soaking dead reds in the sweet FA boost juice, they stay lovely and red, and juicy 👌

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I have been using Andy’s stuff for a while, especially the boosters with the baninion and red go nuts on expanders. It flavours and colours well, I had excellent silverfish catches on both. I also use the flavours on the micros instead of buying the rtg micros for the simple reason is I have about 35kg of micros in boxes.

I have used his silverfish groundbaits to great effect especially baninon crush.

I know a lot of people down here swear by his hard pellets for carp and when I did fish for carp i had a lot of good catches on the red go nuts.

Andy is a top guy and always puts his heart of soul into his projects whether it was Whiteacres, Stafford Moor or So Simple.
I like using the RTG micros, when it’s not fishery own pellets, otherwise I do the same, and flavour and colour with boosters

baggy

Mark Saunders
I’m currently conducting an experiment, I’m soaking some ringers f1 3.5mm expanders in gonuts flavour (no water) in a mini boilie tub. They have been soaking since Tuesday and I’ve been checking them everyday to make sure they are not breaking up or going off, they are just like tiny Janners! They are currently fine, I’ll keep them going until they break up / go off to see how long they last