So-Simple Groundbaits

chris1967

Site Supporter
Cant fault him not many companies will send you the items and you pay after i cant think of one ,i've ordered plenty of groundbait enough to bring the water level up :)

baggy

Mark Saunders
I’ve never had an issue ordering, I’ve always just dropped him a pm on Facebook with what I want to order and then pay him when it’s delivered with the invoice

minkyandbear

Site Supporter
Ordered on Thursday and arrived today. Absolutely brilliant service and advice from Andy.

Looking forward to trying the various baits but I am especially to keen to try the pellets on a reservoir where groundbait is banned. Also will be fun to experiment with the different boosts on my regular micros to tempt the bream.

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpg
    IMG_3085.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3086.JPG
    IMG_3086.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 11

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Ordered on Thursday and arrived today. Absolutely brilliant service and advice from Andy.

Looking forward to trying the various baits but I am especially to keen to try the pellets on a reservoir where groundbait is banned. Also will be fun to experiment with the different boosts on my regular micros to tempt the bream.
Awesome mate , Andy is a brilliant guy 👍good luck with the baits , when you get out 👍👍....Seems like we’ve all had a delivery today 😂

Deejay8

Site Supporter
I may give them a go. I like the idea of using one brand of groundbait and getting to learn how to use them, and these seem quite a good range. It's a fairly local business to me too, and I like the personal touch that you get from small companies like this.

baggy

Mark Saunders
I may give them a go. I like the idea of using one brand of groundbait and getting to learn how to use them, and these seem quite a good range. It's a fairly local business to me too, and I like the personal touch that you get from small companies like this.
I think Andy also stocks at Bake Lakes