So-Simple Groundbaits

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Just thought I’d put a short post up to show the range .. There’s something for all situations, from High fishmeal mixes, sweet fishmeal mixes, fruity mixes, For Carp, F1,s, silvers, summer, winter, etc....They are all suitable for pole , feeder, edge mixes ....They all mix up really easily, and you can customise your mixes, by blending them, for your own unique mix ! All can be brought direct from So-Simple Baits co 👍. EBF283DF-4E25-435D-B40F-E04095B84A57.jpeg 05AFC478-360C-451A-AAA1-71A9F0919437.jpeg

chris1967

Site Supporter
I’ve been on web site a couple of times chef , how do you actually order do you send him an email first as there is no basket to add items too

Total

Site Supporter
I’ve been on web site a couple of times chef , how do you actually order do you send him an email first as there is no basket to add items too
Yes Chris, you basically send him your shopping list (email) and it goes from there or one of the known suppliers etc

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
On the contact page, just say what you want, and he gives you the price... you don’t actually pay, until you’re bait is delivered, then he emails you his bank details for payment 👍👍so he’s a very trusting guy

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
On the contact page, just say what you want, and he gives you the price... you don’t actually pay, until you’re bait is delivered, then he emails you his bank details for payment 👍👍so he’s a very trusting guy
Il be getting a fair bit to try

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Sorry Chef forgot to say thank you for sharing and the heads up , much obliged 🥰🥰🥰
No worries mate! 👍there’s so many groundbaits on the market, I decided to try and stick to one range, learn how and when they work best, same with their other products....If they hadn’t of worked, I wouldn’t use them 🤷‍♂️

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
No worries mate! 👍there’s so many groundbaits on the market, I decided to try and stick to one range, learn how and when they work best, same with their other products....If they hadn’t of worked, I wouldn’t use them 🤷‍♂️
I particularly like the look of those soft hookers , gonna try a bit of all of their stuff

nutmeg

Site Supporter
I have used some of the So simple products and have found them to be good, but the ordering process is in my opinion very poor, and not at all straightforward and has put me off ordering directly. I have bought mine from a couple of shops that stock the products, both in person and online.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I have used some of the So simple products and have found them to be good, but the ordering process is in my opinion very poor, and not at all straightforward and has put me off ordering directly. I have bought mine from a couple of shops that stock the products, both in person and online.
The ordering process is “Different “😂, but ok once you get used to it 😂😂