So it Started SNOWING tday 15102021

PRN-Sweden

Nerd with a keen Interest of Learning !
Account Locked
YEP ! Its that time of year dismantling the match feeder and carprods this Evening And Start fiddling with the ICEGEAR a bunch of rods need to be respooled with fresh monofilanent in the spann 0.18mm-0.45mm from the smallest of Roaches to the biggest of Salmons !

I stitched together the left Blizzardstalker Boot s 13us lace today First time ive Ever stitched lace for a boot ! Bought them last season thru ebay and cut the lace with the powerauger ... (Because here up North a pair of similar Boots cost about 4000-6000sek roughly 400-600£ Insane for durable boots here in Sweden)

For this Ice Season im Aiming for a 24lb Pike a 3lb Perch 6lb Browntrout and least but not the Smallest a 12lb Salmon would Be Perfect for that Ego trip and Miles of miles and Miles of walking thru 100cm of snow each Winter ! And all thru atleast a 100cm ice ! THANK THE NERDS FOR POWERDRILLS DAMNIT !

And i might Even have time to Hit the Slopes if i Ever find Boardboots in Size 13Again ! (That doesnt Cost 400£) .

A neighbour Is Wanting Me to Travel with him To his wife to be in Flaming Africa !? Iam starting to Regret that ive kinda Agreed to it ...... doesnt seem like they enjoy modern Sience nor Vaccinations . Im not so satisfied with the local africans here (they doesnt seem to care about hideous deceases !)

Now its a good thing that ive got a Bunch of Cava/champagnecorks to boil and drillout this Winter so il have some BrandSpankinNew Bobbers til late spring May/june :)
Hand on Heart ive not Even Completed some from last season ive been busy movin and drinkin thats about it and yes a little bit if Fishin not any BIG ones this year just Good Sports and Eatin .

Its gonna be CheeeseBurgers with Rough Fries and Silly HotSauce and a cup of Tea All out of Beers so have to make due with the Black Tea .
People in the Kitchen so il just sit back And drink an litre of "Floyds" Black Tea:)

I actually went out and snapped some of the First Falling Snow in season winter 2021!!!

Keep Safe and Keeep Ooon Fiiiiiiiishin !!

(YEP i forgot to boil the corks ..)

Paul Roger Nilsson -North Sweden

Attachments

• 20211015_192515.jpg
    20211015_192515.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20211015_190128.jpg
    20211015_190128.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 29

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's forecast 0oc overnight tomorrow night in Northumberland - might see some frost pictures from there

PRN-Sweden

Account Locked
YEP ! Its that time of year dismantling the match feeder and carprods this Evening And Start fiddling with the ICEGEAR a bunch of rods need to be respooled with fresh monofilanent in the spann 0.18mm-0.45mm from the smallest of Roaches to the biggest of Salmons !

I stitched together the left Blizzardstalker Boot s 13us lace today First time ive Ever stitched lace for a boot ! Bought them last season thru ebay and cut the lace with the powerauger ... (Because here up North a pair of similar Boots cost about 4000-6000sek roughly 400-600£ Insane for durable boots here in Sweden)

For this Ice Season im Aiming for a 24lb Pike a 3lb Perch 6lb Browntrout and least but not the Smallest a 12lb Salmon would Be Perfect for that Ego trip and Miles of miles and Miles of walking thru 100cm of snow each Winter ! And all thru atleast a 100cm ice ! THANK THE NERDS FOR POWERDRILLS DAMNIT !

And i might Even have time to Hit the Slopes if i Ever find Boardboots in Size 13Again ! (That doesnt Cost 400£) .

A neighbour Is Wanting Me to Travel with him To his wife to be in Flaming Africa !? Iam starting to Regret that ive kinda Agreed to it ...... doesnt seem like they enjoy modern Sience nor Vaccinations . Im not so satisfied with the local africans here (they doesnt seem to care about hideous deceases !)

Now its a good thing that ive got a Bunch of Cava/champagnecorks to boil and drillout this Winter so il have some BrandSpankinNew Bobbers til late spring May/june :)
Hand on Heart ive not Even Completed some from last season ive been busy movin and drinkin thats about it and yes a little bit if Fishin not any BIG ones this year just Good Sports and Eatin .

Its gonna be CheeeseBurgers with Rough Fries and Silly HotSauce and a cup of Tea All out of Beers so have to make due with the Black Tea .
People in the Kitchen so il just sit back And drink an litre of "Floyds" Black Tea:)

I actually went out and snapped some of the First Falling Snow in season winter 2021!!!

Keep Safe and Keeep Ooon Fiiiiiiiishin !!

(YEP i forgot to boil the corks ..)

Paul Roger Nilsson -North Sweden
Hey all !! (ok gonna retype) HEY ALLLLLL! Now that white powder has COME ALOT ! well not for Our Messaures (i guess its spelled that way,Hey im only Swedish) Now its below atleast -5celcius and Dropping that there lakes are turning and My ICH for "Dangling" those weird little metall objects for the Fishes are Itching ! This year my hunt fopr 3lbs grayling Should Become true ! (there are waters with 4-6lbs raylin thymallus thymallus BUT im the One Whom Doesnt like that stockbreed feed for fishes and yet im bolting carp in the south aaahaaah ) alright il get to That point (Why are that there Swede typing ?) ITS MOSTLY because i like the Fededback and Not intercourse with the other typers but the Interaction !
A 20lbs pike isnt a dream up here im Just the Dipshit wo doesent eclnowledge the Strikes during Icefishing IM JUST SITTING AROUND DRINKIN Beans And Alcohol (why else are we warm up here ?)

Im Glad to see some Names/faces from Insta here on this Platform thats BIG ! (Not Awesome just because im not in awe and i Hope THAT NONE OF YER ARE THAT! Everyone is At the TOP of their Watermasses :) )

But yes Snow is comin down in a goode Pace and this Year i might even Buy Myself a Sled too get by but its about 60£ for a fishin sled and my tounge would be missing the taste of Ale ...
So if iget whelthy on those scrathlotterytickets Well Hey id Gladly Buy one :D

I actually Finnished One Ice fishin rod from the Lower Part of a "childs rod " of 6 fet transformed into a about3 inch pike rod in Fiberglass (first time grinding and sandpapering) and with the whips done and reeel mounted i Realised that ive made the lineleaders the wrong direction acording to the reel ...... You Uk people type and say Bugger ? now i say FÖRBANNAT !!!(Roughly translatet goddamnit) when i make stuff the worng way :S
Alright the rod cost me about 15£ and ive got 2 rods out of it one thats delivered a atleast a 10lbs pike 2 winters ago and some perch ! heres a Photo in Action ! now that there didnt want to be found but that lad were about Eating Size :D by that said yeah i do dig the C&R fishin But i still LOVE the Taste of FIsh . Deep Fried pike As "fish &chips" mein Gut ! if You Havent had that OMG ! in that internetty language ... And the Pike Swam Away Easaly in that below -15 celcius .

i Managed also to buy and Switched tires on that "CAN" of a car , goddamnit im never gonna get myself a French car again bujja bujja imagin an accident with that little one its like a beercan gets smacked by two hand :S
Hope You ALL ARE HAVING A SPLENDID WEEKEND ! Thight lines And Love To YOU ALL ! (yes i listn to harder muSic !
Best Regards
PAul ROger Nilsson
North Sweden

Attachments

• 20211019_194415.jpg
    20211019_194415.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211021_213950.jpg
    20211021_213950.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211021_214634.jpg
    20211021_214634.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211023_183618.jpg
    20211023_183618.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211023_183648.jpg
    20211023_183648.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211023_183718.jpg
    20211023_183718.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190217_110751_441.jpg
    IMG_20190217_110751_441.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190217_110751_450.jpg
    IMG_20190217_110751_450.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 9

PRN-Sweden

Account Locked
It's forecast 0oc overnight tomorrow night in Northumberland - might see some frost pictures from there
Now that must BE something OutoftheOrdinary or am i missing something ? The view ive got from the Uk its always above the ? `? or am i Dead Wrong here ? / PrN