So it follows, this one I lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Despite the hour I arrived home yesterday, by 7.00 I was down with Darryl, ready to fish the PAD match at Pot Kiln Lake Measham, Leics.
On the way, we discussed his chub, my barbel and looked forward to fishing the Derwent on wednesday.
Nice weather again, we found a fairly featureless lake, with pegs 1 and 19 (the flyers) deliberately excluded.
I fished mainly raspberry flavoured meat with occasional worm try over hemp asnd sweetcorn.
Pellets and groundbait being today's bans!

Here's the Lake
Datafile.jpg
I caught small carp, roach, bream and gudgeon steadilyand ended with 16lb 11ozs, which won my 4 man section I was told and earned me the princely sum of 4.00!
Darryl Gudgeon bashed all day and ended with 12lb +, busy fishing!
27lb won the match.
Right on the whistle, I managed to hook another Tench, my 1st apart from Peters lake and here he is!

Datafile.jpg
So how can I consider this a losing day?

Well when we returned to the Car Park, we found some kind person had thrown a brick through my car window and made off with all my barbel gear (both rods, carryall, Waterproof Jacket , Bib and Brace etc.)

To add insult to injury, a miscalculation over sections in the match resulted in me coming 2nd by 1/2 a lb and having to give the 4 quid back!!!
and you don't believe in the curse?

Well Derwents out tomorrow, but if I can get the repairs done, (insurance ison the way,)visit Used Tackle and do a deal, then thursday may be on.
My signature come's good again
DOH!

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

n/a2

deleted
Well Derwents out tomorrow, but if I can get the repairs done, (insurance ison the way,)visit Used Tackle and do a deal, then thursday may be on.

Zippy, if Big Dave is there say hello for me. Ask him about the 13 million dollar fish.

Hillbilly.

MALC

Trev,

Sorry to hear about the car and the tackle but one thing the
can't take away is your spirit that flows from your wrightings and your ability to make every one who has met you in person bond with you as if you were known for years.

And remember that for every
there is at least 10 good one's.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Trev, what a bummer,and as Malc says ASSHOLES./ SCUM. and all the rest that cant be printed on here.

Dont let them get you down, because your endless enthusiasm is an inspiration to us all.

p.s. do i need to take out any extra insurance for sunday.[lol]

[Quote of the week]
Life will seem worthwhile if you can smile, and sing a song when everythings going fu**ing wrong.(Adolf Hitler 1945).

teepee.

Edited by - teepee on 17 July 2002 9:11:22 PM

darryl

it`s a pocket of good luck charm`s you need sunday teepee,but you still can`t keep trev`s spirt down

work`s for them who can`t fish

Edited by - darryl on 17 July 2002 9:29:14 PM

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
LOL, Thanks for your concern lads, but I'm used to it!

Stewart, the 1st title in PP I read was 'You cant keep a Dove Man Down'
Remember?

I believe I qualify now, so spent today replacing window (Autoglass Head Office in Chesterfield)
Down to Used Tackle (Roger most helpful}
AND with great Co-operation from Churchill Insurance! (Great Company and only just had the Ireland smash sorted) I have new tackle, new waterproofs, boots, rods, reels etc. and guess where I'll be at 5.00 am tomorrow?

It cost me a day outta my fishing life and so I hope the thief made a huge profit!
(enough to O/D on anyway! sorry lol)

icon_smile.gif It's later than you think!

Cheers

Trev
PS Tony, If you need insurance, try the nodding dog lol

Hillbilly, Big Dave had gone home!, Rogers boys served me! and then he did me a deal! Isnt it amazing how bombs,swivels,line,hooks,clips ,beads etc, etc, add up!!!

Trev
Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Edited by - Ziptrev on 17 July 2002 9:36:08 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.