Small Touring Caravan Sites with on site fishing

The Har

Hi
Looking for small touring caravan sites with on site fishing in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Norfolk. Ideally not in large busy places like Skeggy but nearby would do. Driving down from Scotland and prefer A1 to M6 but open to any suggestions in Cheshire, Lancashire, North Wales.
Cheers in advance

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
On the Norfolk Suffolk border I've been to the three rivers park. Small and secluded with just a tiny village (importantly with a pub) next to it and most importantly great fishing on an offshoot of the Waveney that seems packed with fish of all sorts. Very short drive to both Bungay and beccles for shops, more pubs and more Waveney fishing and not too far from Norwich which obviously has all the usual city stuff.

Reuben

Site Supporter
I go to one in Cumbria near Cockermouth at least twice a year - Ellerbeck Fishery. You need to be in the Caravan Club though. Adults only too.

The Har

DaveGas

Wood farm in Stickney, Lincs, you can park/pitch up right next to lake and has some good facility's on site,

Simon R

Site Supporter
Another site for adults only - just north of York

Fishing only for residents - dog friendly too with some good walks close to the site

And I agree with the recommendations for Parklands near Northallerton - nice spot and decent fishing

Simon

Simon Walsh

I’m booked on to Rookery Waters in August. 5 caravan pitches. Fishing looks great. Cafe and tackle shop on site as well

The Har

Another site for adults only - just north of York

Fishing only for residents - dog friendly too with some good walks close to the site

And I agree with the recommendations for Parklands near Northallerton - nice spot and decent fishing

Simon
Been to this one Simon, really liked it. Quite fancy Parklands as well.